Meta Ads Manager
Meta Ads Manager is a tool that lets you create and manage your ads. You can view, make changes and see results for all your campaigns, ad sets and ads.
When it comes to collaborating on ad management, you have the option to invite others to join your ad account within Meta Ads Manager. You can assign individuals specific roles that align with the level of access you want to grant them:
- Ad account admin: Admins can create, edit and view ads, access reports, edit payment methods and manage admin permissions.
- Ad account advertiser: Advertisers can see and edit ads and set up ads using the payment method associated with the ad account. They can also view the payment method.
- Ad account analyst: Analysts can view ads and access reports.
To add someone to your ad account:
- Check whether the person has a Facebook account, as you can only give ad account permissions to people who have Facebook accounts. If the person you want to add doesn’t have a Facebook account, they can create a new one in a few steps.
- Go to your Ads Account settings. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
3. Under ad account roles, select Add people
4. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to give access to.
5. Use the drop-down menu to choose their role and then click Confirm.
6. The person you add will have immediate access to your ad account according to the role that you chose for them.
- You can always change their permissions or remove a person from your ad account by selecting Remove user that’s next to their name.
And there you have it! Kickstart Digital knows the value of a well-executed Meta Ad Campaign and would be happy to assist you. We’ll take your digital marketing to the next level! Reach out to us today.